Click to Home

Go To Search
Who mows the City’s property?
The Parks Department oversees all of the mowing in the City. You may contact the Parks Department at 972-412-6145 for more information.

Street / Traffic

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Who do I call before I start digging in my yard?
3. Who mows the City’s property?
4. What should I know about high water covering streets or alleys?
5. How do I report debris in the street or alley?
6. Does the Street Department sweep the residential streets?
7. Will the City of Rowlett sand my street during icy weather?

4000 Main Street Rowlett, TX 75088