Go To Search
Reports and Permits
Fire Reports
To obtain a copy of a fire report, please call the City Secretary's office at 972-412-6115. A request from an individual to obtain a fire report is an open records request, under the Open Records Act, and it must be requested in writing. Fire Reports for homeowners are no charge.

Fire Reports for individuals other than homeowners are $5 each. You may obtain a copy of the request form here:  Request for public information

Fire Alarm or Sprinkler Permits
You may obtain a construction or occupational permit package at the Fire Administration office at 4701 Rowlett Road. Both permit packages and other information can be obtained online from  Fire Alarm Plan Requirements or Fire Sprinkler System Requirements.

Patient Medical Records
A Patient Care Report may be obtained by calling 972-412-6115. Requests made by by fax, email, or in person, but the reports must be picked up in person. Submit your EMS Records Release form to the City
Secretary's Office.

A second party, such as an attorney, requesting records must provide a written request to the City Secretary's Office and include a signed Authorization to Release Patient Information. There is a fee of $20 for processing. This information may also be released to an authorized law enforcement agency if the individual in question is currently in custody or involved in an active criminal investigation.

4000 Main Street Rowlett, TX 75088