Terms and Conditions for Online and Automated Phone Payments
If you agree to these terms and conditions, Online and Automated Phone payments are available.
1. No online payments can be made or accepted for:
- Defensive Driving
- Deferred Adjudication that has not already been granted by the Court
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases
- Extension of Payment
- Payments for Individuals in Custody
- Partial Payments
These cases must be handled in person at 4401 Rowlett Road, Rowlett, TX 75088
2. You have waived your right to a trial.
3. A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
4. All payments will be posted the following work day. Payments may be verified by calling
5. Fines and/or warrant payments paid on a Friday will post the following work day.
6. The Court is not responsible for late payments.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please go to Ticket Options.