Rowlett Youth Basketball League Summer 2017
Registration Dates: April 1 - May 26 with a $10 late fee after May 12th
Ages 5-14 as of September 1, 2016
Division III (Individual Registration): $65/RCC Members, $70/Residents, $80/Non Residents; $10 late fee after May 12th.
Individual Registration Form
Division I (Team Registration): $400/team; Coach registers the team and submits roster at time of registration; $50 late fee after May 12th.
Team Registration Form
An 8 game season will begin on June 24th and end August 12th with practices beginning the week of June 12th.
The coach's meeting (for Division I and III) and draft (for Division III) will be held on June 4th at the Rowlett Community Centre (5300 Main Street). Time TBD.
6U Coed - TAAF Division III
8U Coed - TAAF Division III
10U Boys - TAAF Division I and III
12U Boys - TAAF Division I and III
Frequently Asked Questions
- Complete list of rules can be found here, along with Rowlett's Rule Addendum here.
- Draft rules and guidelines for Division III can be found here.
- The Division III practice schedule can be found here (will be updated June 5th).
- Game schedules are located at www.teamsideline.com/rowlett. Look for your age division and team name on the left side of the page.
- All games and Division III practices are held at the Rowlett Community Centre (5300 Main Street). Division I teams will host their own practices outside the RCC.
- It is recommended that all players bring a ball with their name clearly marked to practice and water in sealable bottle. Only game balls will be provided on Saturdays.
Volunteer coaches are needed for the Summer 2017 season! If interested, please fill out this form and email it to Bo Hahn at AND fill out the background check here. The City will provide a free, online coach's clinic with skills and drill for our volunteer coaches.
Rowlett Youth Athletics
Get active, foster friendships and build life skills. Rowlett Parks and Recreation is proud to offer these youth athletic opportunities:
Rowlett Parks & Recreation Athletic Programs
- Youth Basketball Leagues
- Youth Volleyball Leagues
- Rowlett Youth Baseball League
Rowlett Youth Sports Associations - For registration information and all other inquiries, please visit the athletic associations' websites:
How Do I Register for programs?
Walk-in registration is available at the Rowlett Community Centre Monday through Friday, from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm, or on Saturday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. The Centre is located at 5300 Main Street. Phone-in registration is available by calling 972-412-6170.
If you have not previously registered for a program, you will need to fill out the required paperwork needed for first-time registrations. Download the registration form and fax or email your completed to form to the Rowlett Community Centre.