Forms & Applications

Permit Applications

Please Note: all permits EXCEPT ROOFING, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical require at least 3 – 5 BUSINESS days for plan review and processing. 

Plan Review Checklists

Contractor Registration Forms

Homeowner Affidavit

  • State law requires any work involving electrical, plumbing, mechanical or irrigation work to be done by a licensed contractor.  A homeowner who lives at the property is exempted from these licensing requirements. Plumbing work must be done by a homeowner who also homesteads the property.  Homeowners wishing to do their own work must fill out a Homeowner Affidavit stating that they will perform the work themselves and have the form notarized.

Miscellaneous Forms

  • Credit Card Authorization Form is provided for credit card payments for permits.
  • Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report is a record of information on a backflow assembly connected to the public water supply.     NOTE: Please return all backflow tester applications and test reports to the Public Works department at 4310 Industrial, Rowlett, TX., 75088.

Energy Forms

Termite Compliance Form

Medical Gas Policy and Forms