A special event is a temporary event or gathering that may use either public or private property and include:
These events involve one or more of the following activities, except when the activity is used for construction or house moving purposes:
* First time organizing an event? Check out our 'How-to' book - Special Event Guidelines (PDF).
* Need computer help to fill out your application or access to free computers? Contact our located downtown. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
* Want to have an event on City-owned land or parkland? Instruction Sheet (does not include city streets)
* Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance Certificate. Contact your insurance provider - Sample Certificate
* Sample Event Public Assessable Space Impact form - Sample Signature Sheet
* Sample Application Acknowledgement form - Sample Form
Apply for a permit using the online submission form: Google or Firefox
For residential area block parties. Not for commercial, non-profit, or other use. Apply here.