How do I get a copy of a motor vehicle crash (accident) report?
Accident Reports- State Crash Forms are used for accidents involving any type of injury and/or damages resulting in at least $1,000. State Crash Forms are kept by the Department of Public Safety in Austin. State Crash Reports cost $6.00 to obtain. Due to recent legislative changes made to the Texas Transportation Code, Chapter 550 (specifically with the passage of House Bill 2633), the Rowlett Police Department's online purchasing feature has been temporarily suspended. If you are seeking a copy of a Texas State Crash Report, please download and complete the request form and bring it in person to the Rowlett Police Department Records Unit, anytime between 8am -5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.Accident Request Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay traffic tickets?
2. How do I get a copy of a criminal offense report or an incident report?
3. How do I get a copy of a motor vehicle crash (accident) report?
4. Is it legal to ride a bicycle on the sidewalk?
5. May electric vehicles and motorized scooters be ridden on streets and sidewalks in Rowlett?
6. How can I file a supplemental stolen property report?
7. How do I get fingerprinted?
8. How do I get an impounded vehicle released?
9. How do I get someone out of jail?
10. How can I get a listing of registered sex offenders residing in Rowlett?
11. How can I officially commend an officer or civilian employee for a job well done?
12. How can I file a complaint against an officer or civilian employee?
13. What can I do about Identity Theft?
14. How do I find the provisions of a Texas State Law?