(i.e. any Saturday beginning May 15th and ending August 28th. If you plan to attend multiple markets, please submit each date.)
Please select all that apply:
1. All products sold at the Rowlett Farmers Market shall be grown, raised, and/or produced directly by the vendor within
the Texas regions, with the exception of approved full disclosure of selling another’s product with the name, contact info, and location of origin.
2. Vendors shall sell only items the committee has approved for sale. Vendors wishing to add an item(s) to their list must first gain approval from the committee by submitting an amended application.
3. Vendors shall determine the pricing and display of their products.
4. All vendors must abide by the health code and restrictions, rules & laws of the City, County, and State of Texas.
5. No potentially hazardous produce or product will be permitted for sale.
6. All items intended for human consumption shall be kept off the ground at all times and be in safe and sound condition. The seller shall be solely responsible for damages resulting from the sale of unsafe or unsound goods.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field